Brittney Karasek Poems
- The Death Of A Loved One. No closure. No skies. Everyone ...
- 'I, ' No Longer... You tore me apart. broken, wounded, and ...
- Make Your Victim My Soul. Dust clings to my eyelids, ...
- Make Me Anyone. I am black. I am white. I am completely ...
- The Space Syringe. The lights were waving as we ...
- These Lights... Blinding. Painful. Warm. Bright.
- An Honest Question...
The Death Of A Loved One.
Everyone but me,
they're all able to cry.
It's like a poison,
bottled up inside.
I'm the coward,
when afraid, I will hide.
I can barely breathe;
I'm told I'm choking.
On the outside I fake it,
On the inside I just can't take it.