Brooke Harris Poems
- See Me In The Mirror Do you see me standing here, locked up...
- Please Try To Understand Please, please, try to understand, ...
- Angels And Demons The angle came and the demons went. The ...
- What Is Pain? Pain is the broken heart from another. Pain is...
- What Is Happiness? Happiness is ice-cream covered with yummy...
- The Tree Of Life I stand her tall and proud bearing my ...
- Trees Trees are our elders we look up to them. Their leaves...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Brooke Harris
See Me In The Mirror
Do you see me standing here,
locked up inside your mirror?
I watch you every day,
standing here inside your mirror.
Why can’t you look over here
at your mirror and see me floating,
waiting to be heard.
I talk to you for hours but
you never hear.
Your mirror keeps me bound
here, unable to touch, stuck in here.
I see you look around nervously,
as if you can sense my presence in here.
I shout, I stomp, I scream and yell.
You turn, quickly, to your mirror.
Your eyes widen with fear.
No! , I yell as you turn away.
Please don’t leave me alone ...