Byron Cornell Ford II
Byron Cornell Ford II Poems
- Rose The Gun went off She fell into the abyss I promised I'd...
- Finally Found A Description Darkness hides our secret let ...
- Pryor To Richard Pryor to Richard I used to draw True Nigger...
- 1.6.06 The Heart is the only part of your body that doesn't ...
- K-12 Love: Volume I: Kindergar... Walked into the ...
- My French Poem Tempt me, mi amor Escribe en ...
- Day Our Eyes Came To Meet The day our eyes came to meet I ...
myspace.com/byroncornell more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Byron Cornell Ford II
The Gun went off
She fell into the abyss I promised I'd never let her fall into.
I failed her
Could'nt save her this time
No poem could make her smile...This Time
This Time I really messed up
It's my fault mi amor can't get up
She's laying there
The worst part is Her eyes are Open
I used to tell her my future was seen in them eyes
Not only did I tell her that, but I truely believed it
Believed it so much, that for 8 months after she fell
I could'nt bring myself to rise
Her favorite poem was by Maya Angelou
She was easily...