Byron Cornell Ford II
1.6.06 - Poem by Byron Cornell Ford II
The Heart is the only part of your body that doesn't always heal
I mean you can mend the pieces, but someone can always break the seal
I'm just keeping it real, expressing to everyone how I feel
Don't tell her you love her unless your down for the lifetime deal.
Some girls don't care, they'll just throw you themselves
Don't take advantage though, those are the ones who need help
I see no way you can play women without feeling played ya self
So help with her needs, often esteem can't be raised by self.
Cause a True Woman's Worth is gained through a Real Man's Emotional Wealth
Comments about 1.6.06 by Byron Cornell Ford II
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda