C.B. Carlos Poems
- He Knows But You, O LORD know me; You have seen me, And ...
- Today I Will Choose To Praise ... Today, I will not think of ...
- Jeremiah 17: 7 This is a poem from my September 6,2011 ...
- Just Right Here Waiting Here I stand looking through my ...
- Will You Be There? If, in my lonesome moment When all I can ...
As a poet and a musician, C.B.'s goal is to inspire people using the gift that God has bestowed her. It has been her passion and great desire to be a writer and her works be known to acknowledge her Maker, God. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about C.B. Carlos
But You, O LORD know me;
You have seen me,
And You have tested my heart toward You.
- Jeremiah 12: 3a NKJV
He knows our name
Even before we were born
And even when we still don't know Him
When He was carrying the cross,
When He was beaten and condemned,
He was thinking of you..
He knows your heart
He knows that on one moment of your life
You would fail Him.
He knows your future;
What will happen to you
And which road you'll choose.
You are not sure
If you are going to believe in Him,