Camilla Manda Vee
Camilla Manda Vee Poems
- The First Time Is The Last Tim... i dont kno what to ...
- Lavender And Chamomile the perfume in this room is soooo ...
- He Sits The Golden Throne we dont belong here we've lived a...
- Jai Guru De Va Om woke up to see everything everything ...
- Requiem For Childhood i wish i were in a lighthouse tall ...
- Mariachi they should give me a band it need be loud the ...
- Moon And Goodbye the rude, rude moon. she spied on us as we...
love ridden, love struck, gave it all up for him and a buck... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Camilla Manda Vee
The First Time Is The Last Time
i dont kno what to feel
everything in the room looks plastic
all the words fell from his mouth
like petals of iris unfolding
but not as pretty
how to be now
what to say and do
i've never felt this way
and never want to again
so if come back
am i to just say yes
like nothing ever happened?
who does that?
cant act as if not one fiber attatched
i cant be cordial
i cant be civil
i want what i wanted
but it doesnt happen that way
im still coughing
and a little hole is burning
through my ...