Camille Casserly Poems
- Ode To Yesterdays Past I confess I rarely take the time To ...
- How Selfishness, The Self Did ... How faithfully I gave ...
- The Legend Of Enchantment Why do you tease me so? Knowing ...
- To A Dear Friend I call you friend You who are my constant ...
- Do Not Measure Your Writing Do not measure your writing, ...
- Left With Yourself Left with yourself The crowd's armour ...
- Night Poem It waits... A prickle about to lodge In the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Camille Casserly
A prickle about to lodge
In the heart of a Mighty Light
Above the low-dipped setting sun
The Knightly Night prepares to come
To lift me like a rising fog
Up to greet the countless stars -
That twinkle at a Sun's descent.
The horizon painted with lullaby
Of colours and their somber tune
Day's bed is laid behind blue mountains
And quietly it goes to sleep.
Inside the womb of a Sleeping Day
Begins a fierce protest
of dreaming thoughts
Now stirred awake.
Then out of the thick and cluster
And whatever dangers of ...