Can I Live?
Can I Live? Poems
- And You Will Never Love Me Bac... Now that I've heard your ...
- [perfection] If my world were perfect And we were all blind...
- Addiction (English Sonnet) What life of yours could pay for ...
- I Remember (Italian Sonnet) I remember too well about ...
- I Am Dying The connection is severed (I no longer feel you)...
- Fire, Dirt, And Clay My eyes are full of fire Can't I just ...
- Thanks, Doc I just wanted to say That I thank you so ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Can I Live?
And You Will Never Love Me Back
Now that I've heard your reasons
Now that I know your curse
Now that I see your heart
It's so cold and hard like stone
I know that this will be
One of those friendships
Where all through our teenage years
I will stand by loving you
With all my heart
Being your best friend
And always supporting your wish
Never to be more
Always watching you
When you aren't looking
And wondering what it would be like
To be curled up in those arms
I will always love you
Even if you don't love me
I will carry ...