Carlos Gutierrez Poems
- Hurst To Be Gay You talk shit about 'them people' You say ...
- Still Waiting, Still Hoping, S...
- With Just A Stare It’s funny how a person just walks into ...
- Pathetic Human Death I can already hear the whispers I ...
- Alternate Reality A petal for a kiss, A rose for an ...
- Cupid Had Mercy On Me I’d like to give away your smile to the...
- Amore Mio Amore mio, Close by or continents far, In my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Carlos Gutierrez
Hurst To Be Gay
You talk shit about 'them people'
You say they aren't really people.
You think it's abomination.
You offend them with your words.
Do you even have a remote idea of how much that hurts?
I've come to realize,
'cause I've seen it with my own eyes.
That you and everyone else oppress them.
Slowly society takes their reason to live.
Have you ever wondered
What you would do,
if I turned out to be,
like the way they are?
Maybe then you would see.
That one of them wasn't that far.
My feelings are pure,
of that I am sure.
They are clear and ...