Carlos Rodriguez Poems
- An Ode To Jim Morrison Savage lust of a childlike ...
- The Poets Banquet In the grand banquet of poets You'll find ...
- Under The Wrath Of War And so the juggernauts roared As the ...
- Mistrust Naked we come & naked we go Touch my soul, like a ...
- Deep Waters The nakedness of your body Warms my soul and ...
- Balling The Detractor Hollow cave in the cold realm of ...
- Perchance To Dream Beautiful sadness Infininte ...
I was born in Cuba and raised in Florida since the age of eight. I first became interested in poetry when I entered a poetry contest at the age of fourteen and to my extreme surprise my poem was selected as the winner.
My other interests include acting in the theater and in films as well as writing scripts. I love music (Classic Rock, Jazz, Soul, Blues, Classical) and enjoy writing songs. I... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Carlos Rodriguez
An Ode To Jim Morrison
Savage lust of a childlike infancy
Your soul weeps in intricate ways
Mystical poet of the night
Let your words of wisdom take flight
Sweet is the wilderness of the forest
Dancing with raindrops from the darken sky
Your voice still echoes throughout
Your phantastic L.A. where you once roam
The city streets beneath your feet
While singing a child's lullaby
To your humble distant cry
A multi-colored rainbow graces your fragile
And lovely spirit and singing birds fly the baby blue sky
Singing your name to the wind
In a state of white hot emotion