Carolynn Shaw Poems
- Equinox September labored ripe with heavy moon, died in the...
- Song For My Brother Follow the ravens who gather in the ...
- Afternoon On The Porch Spring breeze shakes lose ash seeds. ...
- Eye Of The Son You say the gods packed up and left, ...
- Signals Spring breeze shakes lose Ash seed. I spiral into ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Carolynn Shaw
September labored ripe with heavy moon,
died in the delivering of autumn.
The blue heron's left the river
with stiff legs and hurried wings.
And now the long slender necks of
flowers bow, dropping their petals.
Sharp points against raspy ground
and wishing trees
Now burst in firey reds - Adamah
before the fall.
Raised from ash, returned
A crisp prayer whispering
at your heels.