Casandra Assy Poems
- Didn'T I See You Crying Didn't I see you crying, when we said...
- A Place In This World For Me So many things to say and do ...
- Murder I commit murder in my mind Every day, a hundred ...
- Broken In Between In your mind, there's a hint of disregard. ...
- Story Of Love I paid my dues, time and time again. For the ...
I lived life, I breathe life, I am life. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Casandra Assy
Didn'T I See You Crying
Didn't I see you crying, when we said our goodbyes?
When I held you in my arms for the very last time.
Didn't I see you crying, when I kissed your lips?
As if I stole your soul with the touch of our mouths
Didn't I see you crying, when you held my hand?
How perfectly suited we are, as they molded and formed
Didn't I see you crying, when I said those words?
As if those were the last words you would ever hear.
Didn't I see you crying, when I faded away?
And I'm sorry that today, I have gone away.