Casey Mackay Poems
- Squirrel Acrostic Squirrel in a tree Quirky as can ...
- Shining White Wolf Shining white wolf in the rain Standing ...
- Morning's Herald Her hair a beautiful golden blonde, ...
- Lonely Place My lonely place That's only real inside my ...
- Summer In Australia I see The faint reddish glow of the lamp...
- Past The Stars I look up at the sky each night And see the ...
- Among The Rocks I dive Into a pool Among the rocks.
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Casey Mackay
Squirrel in a tree
Quirky as can be
Unaware of me
It sits where I can see
Resting, watch it stir
Rustling, fuzzy fur
Leaves in a blur.