Cassandra Howell Poems
- True Friendship Bond Our friendship has always been ...
- Thou Shalt Not Kill Little ones are killed everyday And the ...
- Bring It On I thought you were a true friend We shared ...
- Before It Ends Life is struggle But you always hear the ...
- Trust Can’t Come The sound is deafening They won’t stop the ...
- With Pleasure Comes Pain Ever made that one mistake That you...
- Life: As It Should Be Crawling, crawling You’re beginning ...
I'm a 16 yr-old high school student. I live in the country, in the middle of nowhere, in Welborn Fl. I go to a the redneckiest high school around of Branford! My bestest buds are Michelle Pope, who also posts her poems on here, and Timmy Clark, who is my sis's boyfriend but like a bro to me. I love reading, drawing, listein' to music, talkin' on the phone, bein' w/ my boyfriend Jeffery, goin' to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cassandra Howell
True Friendship Bond
Our friendship has always been strong
Even when we didn’t know it
We’ve forgiven the things done wrong
Every single thing and every little bit
Sometimes I stop and wonder
What life would be like without you
And I pray our friendship will never go under
Because now, we’ve started anew
No matter the fights we’ve shared
We were still close at heart
Even when we didn’t think we cared
Nothing could break us apart
Fond memories we had together
To our children, we will pass on
I hope they last forever and ever
So that others may see, our true ...