Cassandra Tucker Poems
- You Are Baby when I look at you, You know it breaks my ...
- Bloody Kisses Not long ago but far away. A rainy winter's ...
- Goodbye My Lover Did I disappoint you or let you down? ...
- My World Is Over I didn't look over my shoulder I wasn't ...
- My Love I've been watching you from a distance The distance...
- Before My Eyes He comes on softly as he moves across the room...
- Sunshine Sunshine, every single day Helps to light my ...
I grew up in Texas with a not so great childhood..but my parents did the best they could.Like anyonelse.I endured alot as a child.As I got older..I came out of an emotional mental verbal abbusive 'marriage'as you read I quoted that and always had.I dealt with it for many years and it hurted me emotionally.I had noone to turn to.So I became depressed held everything in.I've lost alot of family memebers this past year..1st my parents..2 of my uncles on each side of my family then my aunt.and my late fiance'..So yeah I was pretty much alone.I deal with it the best ways possible.But sometimes I give up.But the love I have for my children wont allow me to..Thier father landed back in jail for yet... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cassandra Tucker
Baby when I look at you,
You know it breaks my heart in two,
How beautiful you are..Seen you in a million dreams,
now you're finally here with me,
We will never be apart.. I wanna hold you forever,
That's all I'll ever need..You are my love, you are my life,
My heart and soul the truest friend I've ever known,
You are my world, all of my dreams,
My fantasy, my reality,
I love everything you are, yes I do
Everytime I close my eyes,
Hit's me so deep inside,
How ill this feelin is, I'm intoxicated by your touch,
It's a sweet sweet rush, You're ...