cassie damon Poems
- Addiction in the slience of the night i feed on ...
- Innocence You took everything I had You broke everything I ...
- Eyes Some Say the eyes are the windows to the soul ...
- Need Crashing burning tearing me up inside Feels like i just...
- Lies Said he loved me Now he don’t Told me he’d always be...
- Hurt Eyes Full of pain haunting me seeing me Darkness ...
- Hopes And Fears Scars not seen but they are there none the ...
my real nasme is johanna stone. i use the name cassie cause i dont want my family reading this stuff. some of it would make there toes freaking curl and make them send me to a mental hospital. im a 17 yr old mother of twins. and im going back to highschool and then on to a journalism college. my poetry is real and how i feel and what has happened to me. im going through a rough time in my life and... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about cassie damon
in the slience of the night
i feed on innocents
the sweet tart tangy tastwe of blood
it runs from my mouth and drips to my neck
where my lover awaits to plant a kiss on my cheek
the blood tastes sweeter with fright
ill drink my fill then hell feast on me
asnd well revel in our glory
i know its wrong
but i cant stop
each time i sink my teeth in ill say ill stop
then the next night im back again
with my lover encouraging me on
Copyright © Johanna M Stone 2011