Cat Ducat Poems
- Coming Home Walking down a lonely street The thoughts of the...
- Guns And Roses Lost your way, lost senses of night and ...
- The Swingset She closed her eyes and swept away, she ...
- The Rose And The Briar The rose and the briar; such beauty ...
- Rain They patter on the windowsill As I look outside my ...
- Losing The Race Running, Faster and faster. Breath coming ...
- Crazy Am I truly crazy? What is crazy to you... Is crazy ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cat Ducat
Walking down a lonely street
The thoughts of the day swirl in my mind
Carrying a backpack full of books
On my way home.
I imagine, the smell
the feel of home.
Always waiting for me when I come home.
Everyday, I wait to go home.
Just so I can be me.
I arrive at the front door.
A note on the door
'Did you have a good day?
See you in an hour or so.'
I smile and carry my backpack inside.
That's why I always love coming home.