Cat Tiger Poems
- Truly We'Ve Met Before Your whisper pounds my heart's ...
- Missing You Missing you prevents me From missing minor ...
- About August If you'd like to know about August I can show ...
- Grow Young With Me Grow young with me, my Cohort, It's ...
- Graduation Prayer You’ve completed a task Set four long, ...
- No Contest This is not a contest. No reason to see who can ...
- Spring Birthday Of all the things we might call ours None ...
Cat Tiger is a name given me by Astrology. I was born a Leo in the Year of the Tiger. I went to Catholic schools, except the Art schools, through college. I married, raised two exceptional children of each sex and worked commercially as an artist and copy writer. I have written a couple of poems a year, a few of which I tried to publish. These are some I'd like to share in order to show those ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cat Tiger
Truly We'Ve Met Before
Your whisper pounds my heart's rood
Rushing throbbed tsunamis throughout
So that the pulsing of my tepid blood
Expands even whisper into a shout.
Truly, our spirits have met before
Settling by parts in others we've known
Or rising from forests and familiar lore
To caress as a breeze softly blown.
Now as your fragments coalesce,
With each salient, cognizant burst,
A universe builds and draws me close
Till this body pounds with burning thirst.