Catherine Mburu Poems
- Fallen Stars Weep not for they are in a much better place, ...
- Tryna Tryna! As he is trying to think ‘bout his ...
- Time When we are done, And the work is complete, As we ...
- Last Breath If you were to catch your last breath, Right ...
- Pain This pain I feel will suddenly disappear But not ...
- So What! So what! If I have cellulite, And am curvy, Oh...
A young poet who is thriving to be better. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Catherine Mburu
This pain I feel will suddenly disappear
But not without a fight
‘Cause I won’t allow it to control my whole.
Regardless of the intensity
Still I will concur
While am still breathing.
The pain is so real
Quite intense and ailing
But still I will win.
Can’t give up!
I will fight with every ounce of my being
‘Cause I must win.