Cathy Hodgson Poems
- Heavens Sea Every morning it's a trip to the Sea. To watch ...
- Moon And Sky I fell in love with your whisper Yet on poetry ...
- Enchanting Meadow I gaze upon snow distant meadows Diamonds ...
- Tour Of Autumn Autumn rain chilly and bold Soon winds come ...
- It’s All So Lovely Oh the pride that the Father gives His ...
- Painting Tomorrow Painting Tomorrow Blushing pink sunset ...
- Thoughts Of A Halo At night a whisper ponders Like the ...
I try to be a inspiration in what I write. Poems, songs, and stories. I write in simple form for the average reader to understand. I sometimes get a little quirky in my writing, but that makes it fun!
I do a lot of creative things like photography, paintings, making jewelry and so much more. I like cooking and baking. I enjoy reading a good book..
I am 80% deaf. I'm happily ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cathy Hodgson
Every morning it's a trip to the Sea.
To watch the ships as they flee.
Oh Bessie can't you see,
He's never coming back to thee.
In the storm his bow did rip.
That's when he made his last trip.
Her mind just won't let it be.
It's his face she longs to see.
At the old bench is where she'll see.
The love she's lost..
On Heaven's Sea..