Cati Walthall Poems
- Months One week turns into two weeks As this two weeks turns...
- Dear Haters To all those people Who think I'm ugly Who ...
- Toradol Oh Toradol shot You hit the spot But not the right ...
- Religion? Should I pray to a goddess Or sing to The Lord? ...
- Roses Are Red (Valentines Poem... Roses are red Voliets are ...
- Battling Depression I run away Depression catches up It ...
- A Christian's Suicide I committed suicide On Christmas ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cati Walthall
One week turns into two weeks
As this two weeks turns into a month
Time flies quickly
But the clock ticks slowly
Waiting for that month to become an hour
I will not let this clock mock me anymore
I turned that month into 2 months,
Then two months more
I cried and cried
Why is recovery so hard?
I want this so badly
But I get blinded by the clock that ticks away
Waiting for months of recovery to go to waste
As I hold on to little straps of strings
I pull myself up with all my strength
And I'm just taking it day by day
For this is all I can ...