Catie Pipkin Poems
- My Lonliness My loneliness stands on the threshold of my ...
- A Way Out Maybe I'm unique Maybe I'm just weak
- Our Love You let me love you And with every thing inside I...
- The Stars Over Me The stars hold my salvation in their ...
- Time Belongs To No One In the light of the day, time is over ...
- I'M An Illusion I'm an illusion I'm not here
- Maybe We'Ll Be Maybe you can tell me your deepest, darkest ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Catie Pipkin
My loneliness stands on the threshold of my shadows
It lets darkness tempt it with light
It doesn't even think twice
Then I'm left alone
With not even my empty dreams
To hold me and keep me company
Do I turn too?
Over my limits, exceed my boundaries
Escape through the crevices of my mind
Let it flow freely under the lime light