cauna natsumi Poems
- Alone These eyes are filled with nothingness no love no ...
- The Least Of All.... Always put last but never first times ...
- Afraid I have some one very near and always with that fear ...
- Between The Two Where theres pain there is hate as envy ...
- How I Am Happy am I with the sun in my eyes Tired am I
- Poker Game The cards are in play The Jack of spades puts ...
- Stand Up When life gets you down, get up. When life ...
I'm a teenage girl who always hold her feelings inside till I got anxiety and depression.
Now God showed me a way to get my feelings out
and it was on paper. I've been writing poems for 2 yrs now different poems I write is to relate to people and that have to do with my life
the dark depressing one's I like to write about a lot
some of them relate to me
sometimes I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about cauna natsumi
These eyes are filled with nothingness
just the pain
and the isolation
that was endured.
Now brought back into the open
with nothing left
but a stick
to draw with
making a circle in the ground
and the fear
of others crossing over
what has been left.