Ceri Naz Poems
- Symphony Of My Soul stretching at the sundeck and said ...
- A Letter To Your Smile i know nothing between the earth and...
- Every Drop Of Forever i have opened the letters of our ...
- My Name Is Me now, look at me both staring at each other's ...
- Pandora Escapes Unto My Hands ...
- You'Re The Color In The Blindn...
- If This Piece Is For Peace i thought of jumbo mambo showcase...
BIOGRAPHY OF CAROLINE NAZARENO
Caroline Nazareno a.k.a. Ceri Naz, born April 10,1980 in Anda, Pangasinan, is a multi-awarded poet, editor, lecturer, editor, educator, journalist and women’s advocate.
She was chosen as the World Poetry International Director to Philippines by the World Poetry Canada and International.
She won the Frang Bhardi Literary Prize 2014 in Albania on December 28,2014.
Internationally recognized and awarded by the KIBATEK (Kibris-Balkanlar-Avrasya Türk Edebiyatlari Kurumu) as ‘’sair Gazeteci’’ (poet- journalist) during the 34th KIBATEK International Festival of Literature and Arts in Tuzla, Istanbul, Turkey on November ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Symphony Of My Soul
stretching at the sundeck
and said ''good morning clear sky''
i'm flying the kites of poetry
along the winds of eternity
oh so calm, pacified, composed
in the music and colors of your name
i found the missing piece
in the last laughters, i call my flame
the evergreens on the hilltops
swaying, dancing, waving on me
i breath you in the air of cooling dewdrops
the meaning of everything that i always see
the last note that completes the rhythm
the rhythm that strikes and beats the flow
the flow of continuity, the herald of renewed ...