Cheating Love - Poem by Cez S.G.
How long do I have to bear this charade
That I still have the interest over our marriage
You know the zeal is long gone
You just don't want to concede that we're done.
You still hang on to our promise
To love and to cherish
You still trust me with your life
But can't you make out my lies?
It hurts me to see you dream
Of life together you can imagine
Still wishing for years of blissfulness
With no suspicions of my unfaithfulness.
I dropped a hint twice or thrice
But you brushed it off as confusion on my side
This whole sham distresses me
Why can't you just set me free.
Do I ever deserve your passion
Or even a tinge of your devotion
Until when do I pretend
And cheat your love to no end?
Comments about Cheating Love by Cez S.G.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl