chandra Mohan Bhandari
chandra Mohan Bhandari Poems
- Space Exploration Space Exploration Grand Central, New ...
- The Planet Wrinkles line her face She looks pretty old, much...
- Enlightenment O, the enlightened one! Why is it that the ...
- Life's Pendulum Pendulum’s swinging periodic modes, Chaotic...
- The Purpose Born again in stellar wombs Each atom has a ...
- Birth Of Humour An embodiment of nature's action plan, a ...
- Revelation Planet Earth – Not the centre Of the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about chandra Mohan Bhandari
Grand Central, New York
Standing on the platform I look around, and find
unlimited space underground;
I feel relaxed, at peace with myself
looks like a place quite familiar;
I experience a sense of abundance,
unanticipating, I've come across something
that's in harmony with my psychic background
Trains of thought keep rushing
to destinations, many are on way back
I board a train to Poughkeepsie
an hour's journey, throughout I clearly see
a vast expanse of water,
endless assortment of hills, forests
I feel an innate ...