chandra prakash verma
chandra prakash verma Poems
- You Still Touch Me In the ruthless cage of innocent lambs ...
- The Lazarus Heart The flame, yes, that's what t'is. I've let...
- Flowers Near The Brook where should i begin.. the shining ...
- The Purple Rain Outside your window, O cindrella! I stand ...
- Those Yellow Lights Singing it today bringing home a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about chandra prakash verma
You Still Touch Me
In the ruthless cage
of innocent lambs and butcher's rage
they laugh, they cry
who were to die
at such childish age
rumors are blood, flow to spread
tomorrow's rain will haunt the head
the lost, you dreamt about
wait in the shadowy silhouette
just place your bet
after the summer, they will go back home
they will run, the streets, they used to roam
feel the fire, the ocean burns
mercy is where the ruthless turns
and the vices will house the virtue's dome
these shadows on the wall
when an angel will fall
for the love of god
the devil will ...