Chang Yi Huang
Chang Yi Huang Poems
- A Unique Girl Waving On The Di...
- A Winter Song For You When the snow floated out of the ...
- Some Thing Graved On Her Broke... The scream piecrecd ...
- I Miss You So, My Friend when you feel lonley, with no one to...
- I Had A Beautiful Flower Once upon a time, I had a ...
- The Miserable Melody One day night, the pale moon ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chang Yi Huang
A Unique Girl Waving On The Distant Hillside
the story goes that
not long time ago,
I heard your soft whisper
from a distant hillside, which was
filling with the air of boredom.
Bit by bit,
window brings your sweet
words to my heart. Every now and then
they jumped at the bottom of my heart like a brick,
When I looked into the passing scene out of the windows.
Waiting, waiting, waiting,
my heart's that
hungry to your words that
surged my whole world with the sea of passion