Chant Gud Poems
- Time - Tick Tock When peace has faded to a warzone, And the...
- No Hope Left It's back again, The bars of doom, ...
- Inner Conflict My hands are strictly bound, My heart will ...
- Holding On Alone in the world no one to help her, Her ...
- My Guardian I felt as if the trees cold Grasp would kill me,...
- Paths Of Life This world of mine seems to protract, My ...
- On The Edge It is at night her desperation reaches out, ...
My poems are a window to my life, they are essentially my diary. What you read is what I have felt and experienced. I hope you enjoy them. =] more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chant Gud
Time - Tick Tock
When peace has faded to a warzone,
And the cold burns your warm skin,
While the young are closer to death,
The eldery remember their youth,
One realises time is a fantasy,
Something wanted, needed for some,
Yet we all believe,
Tick, tock, tick, tock
The memories slowly disappear,
Living, once again continues,
And the fantasy remains,
Remains within society, within ourselves.