Chantelle Hutchinson Poems
- My Poems, My Self mother shouting ' but cant you see' i ...
- Growing Up When you are small, your world is full of bright...
- One Day
- Reflections i see my reflections, all 146 looking back at me ...
- Now We Wait I hate myself. I really do. All good things come...
- Regrets You were my sun, My light. In comparison to my ...
- For A Special Friend for a special friend i know how you...
I am a girl that only wishes to write. I just want to make people happy. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chantelle Hutchinson
My Poems, My Self
mother shouting ' but cant you see'
i screamed back ' this is me '
just a mind full of words, full of pictures
im not just a girl, im a girl with ambition
the outer shell is useally judged
why cant i grow up? im not just a girl, i am a beacon
of fire. please dont dinstinguish me.
as i dont want misunderstanding.
im not just a girl, im a girl who needs to be understood