CHARLES BAILEY Poems
- Gentle As A Tall, Tall Tree Way up high in the tall tall ...
- Betrayal He: What are you thinking of my dear? She: ...
- Angel In My Dream An Angel came to me In a dream, when I ...
- Thoughts Of An Unborn Child I am your child speaking from the...
- Lost Loves My life was spent in many ways Loving at night, ...
- Reflections Of Taylor A young girl looks in her mirror As ...
- In Love As A Child Haze, smoke and fog Drifts across my ...
Comments about CHARLES BAILEY
Gentle As A Tall, Tall Tree
Way up high in the tall tall trees
The wind rushes by like a gentle breeze.
Way up from everyone, from all the laughter
and all the fun
I sit as solemn as can be and wish that I
were a tall, tall tree.
To feel the breeze and gentle rain
The singing of birds in a gentle refrain
To hear far off and distance sounds
To be hundreds of feet above the ground.
If a rich man were I and I knew I would never die
I would trade it all if I could be
As gentle as a tall, tall tree.