charlie bones Poems
- Darkness All alone in the dark, Looking down at my stress ...
- Un-Break My Heart Un-break my heart, Become part of me ...
- Why Am I Alone? Why am I feeling alone? Invisable and ...
- A Tear What is a tear? Is it something that rolls down our ...
- You.... How do I say goodbye? Without making myself die? ...
- I Could Be Your Hero I could be your hero, I could protect ...
- All I Want All i want, is the memories of us, Like the ...
Most of my poems relate to loss or pain, but that is because it is all that I have witnessed over the past 4 years.
I’ve suffered a lot of loss and with loss come pain; you cannot suffer one without the other.
We all have a dark side; it’s just that some people find it before others. That dark side though can be scary and can control what we do; it can turn our lives upside down and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
All alone in the dark,
Looking down at my stress mark,
Alone in the darkness,
Even my shadows have died,
Overwhealmed by sadness,
All alone with no one standing by my side,
Darkness swallows up my soul,
creating such a huge hole,
Tearing my heart,
Into millions of parts,
Darkness covers me,
I wish i could just turn a key,
within a lock around a chain,
To try and lock away all of this pain,
tears fall from my eyes,
Surrounded by all of these lies,