Charlotte Lidia Poems
- Friends Friends are the past Friends are the ...
- Your Love When you look at me I see a twinkle in your ...
- Chicago Home is where the heart is Right? If its true Why...
- The Love I Feel I'm so in love! His kisses, His warm ...
- Thinking About You I woke up this morning Thinking about ...
- Aucun Dommage Réel Push me down I'll get right back ...
- I'M There Im surrounded by people People who love me But ...
Through my years of life, I've found joy in reading and writing. I stumbled acrossed this website one day, and was so happy. I can write and submit my work, and I'm open for any form of criticism you have to offer. Chicago is my birth place. I lived there for many years an when I was 8, my family and me moved to Los Angelas, California. The move was very traumatic. I immediately wanted to leave. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Charlotte Lidia
Friends are the past
Friends are the present
Friends are the future
Friends are the ups and downs,
And the full 360 turn arounds
Friends are the sun on rainy days
Friends are the reason for my silly ways
Friends are the light,
And the cloudy
Friends are the quiet,
And the rowdy
Friends are the different,
And the blame.
And no matter what
They stand by you
And support you
I have those friends
How about you?