Cheré Mason Poems
- Fish Fever This week end I went fishing A fish in mind to ...
- A Friend Is A Friend A friend is a friend This much is ...
- Daddy In the pouring rain I see her standing The cold wind ...
- Regret Pitter-patter, pitter-patter Rain drizzles down my ...
- Fears Of A Little Girl She sits quietly in the corner of her ...
- My Passion As the chilling breeze enters my mind I feel ...
- Kiss Of Hunger I walk up to the mirror The one placed near ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
This week end I went fishing
A fish in mind to catch
I went wishing, wishing, wishing
To catch a perfect catch
I wanted to catch the big one
The one that always gets away
I waited under the hot, hot sun
I waited for that fish all day
Then there was a pull on my line
The pull so full of magic
It made me think mine, mine, mine
Me, the fisherwoman classic
This fish was big I could feel
Big and strong, a winners tale
All I had to do was reel, reel, reel
In order not to fail
Me and this fish fought a moment
Tugging and yanking, ...