Chi Li Poems
- Poop Haiku
- Orchestra Disaster We went to the concert, me and my ...
- The Duribilty Test Disaster One day, a few bored neighbors ...
- Trouble In The Gym The gym is a place nobody wants to be, ...
- Why You Should Run Away From B... Bowser's a beast, he ...
- The Lying Website My teacher has been relying on a website to...
- The Sad Death A sad atmosphere hang around in my room, as ...
I'm just a kid that writes poetry when I'm bored... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chi Li
The Sad Death
A sad atmosphere hang around in my room,
as my mom tells me that one of our relaitives are now dead.
For I would play chess alone,
but today, I just don't feel like it.
At night, I sat there, laying on my bed,
rivers of tears formed near my eyes.
The relaitive, I never got to meet,
because of the angry ocean, who wouldn't let us cross.
The sadness, I couldn't bear,
because it just not right, to take a loved one you never met away.