chidananda sali Poems
- Forest When I come for walk In the cool breezy dawn The ...
- Octopus A typical temple scene - Long queues of devotees and...
- Tender Tender Tenders are invited in Sealed envelopes to
- Your Own Fault Your Own Fault (Ghazal) Putting the small ...
- And And... The days are all tattered and lost in the ...
Is from Raichur dist of Karnataka state. He is an M.Sc(Maths) : M.A(Journalism) : M.Ed; M.Phil; PGDHE; PGDHRM and TCH. He has won various prizes of state level recognition in both poetry and short story competitions. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about chidananda sali
When I come for walk
In the cool breezy dawn
The serpant road’s will
Is sleeping still..
Near the coward giant hill
Crying river flows covering it’s own will.
I recall sleepless nights
Many meaningless dreams
Chanting, hunting, haunting throughout
While the koel sings noman’s desperation
Unnoticingly the day unfolds slowly-like a wild flower
-all over the forest from all sides..
After my return, starts the routine
Work, stress, strain, hurry, fire-in-mouth
Smoke covering like talcum powder on faces
-that are sinking wholly ...