chidananda sali Poems
- Octopus A typical temple scene - Long queues of devotees and...
- Your Own Fault Your Own Fault (Ghazal) Putting the small ...
- And And... The days are all tattered and lost in the ...
- Tender Tender Tenders are invited in Sealed envelopes to
- Forest When I come for walk In the cool breezy dawn The ...
Is from Raichur dist of Karnataka state. He is an M.Sc(Maths) : M.A(Journalism) : M.Ed; M.Phil; PGDHE; PGDHRM and TCH. He has won various prizes of state level recognition in both poetry and short story competitions. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about chidananda sali
Tenders are invited in
Sealed envelopes to
Build my dream home.
The rules are all clear:
Build the walls so smooth
That not just a lizard, but
Even a fly loses grip.
Make no exception for
Mosquitoes and cockroaches.
Hang a slogan in the living room:
'Be compassionate to all living things.'
Build a fence and an iron gate
So that not a crow can slip in.
Cut all trees that littler with leaves
And paint scenes from nature on all walls.
Colour the terrace green and
Decorate the place with plastic plants.
Stick pictures ...