Chirag Rai Poems
- Game Of Lies A Game of Lies is what you play The truth ...
- Fly Away My Love Time heals you say Without you I find no ...
- My Escape These columns of desolation Built upon my woeful ...
- Abandoned A bird with no feather A grief like no other A ...
- The Beast In Disguise Travel travel into the dark You might ...
- Calling Death An eerie silence bewilders my heart For I see ...
One shall find me in my poems. Nowhere else do I paint myself truer. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Chirag Rai
Game Of Lies
A Game of Lies is what you play
The truth concealed every which way
Disguised from the world is your soul
Lies shall never make you whole
However atrocious the crime maybe
A flawless lie can set you free
Run away you shall with uncertainty
The truth will never let you be
For you have played the Game of Lies
The truth shall always win the ultimate prize
Perish should you for having lied
For the truth never died