Chizu Giri Poems
- When I Was In Love Everything is over and everything now is ...
- Dream Wow! its so fun. Fresh and clean air. Calm and cool ...
- Oh! My Dear In this twelve years I have made an ocean of ...
- Tortured As I wake up a new day comes up. My life; I'm ...
- Besties We hate the girly girls nor we like curly ...
- Mother My dear mother. I'll do everything for you please ...
- He He whom I can believe on & have faith. The one I can be ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
When I Was In Love
Everything is over and
everything now is gone.
My heart is broken ito pieces
and nobody knows it at all.
Maybe it was all my fault
to fall in this mess called love.
Once when I was in love
everything seemed like dream.
I felt like I was in heaven
with an angel made for me.
Didn't realize it was all wrong.
Couldn't see that heaven was hell.
the angel was a devil and
all things I admired was evil.
He broke my heart, my faith
and left me all alone, beneath.
Falling in love was like
the biggest mistake ever made.