Chloe Coleman Poems
- *because Of Me* Broken glass and shattered lives these words...
- A Teen's Version Of The Pythag...
- Cancer And My Struggles this poem was written awhile ago in a...
- Because Of Me. Broken glass and shattered lives these words ...
- Christmas Bells Snowflakes Falling to the ground, A kiss ...
- Pickle Clang of metal on glass, a tiny trident pierces the ...
- Sisters so many laughs and so many cries so many talks about...
I love to write poetry! It helps me get my emotions under control. It also helps me when I don't have anyone to talk too about my problems. Poetry is just a way to get my mind on a page. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chloe Coleman
*because Of Me*
Broken glass and shattered lives
these words you hurl at me like knives
Each words rips at my heart
every insult a poisoned dart.
My ripped up heart tattered and broken
I stand alone my words unspoken.
he tricked and lied, he is now exposed
my heart once open, now is closed.
But now that ignorance at last has fled,
something greater is there instead.
Something stronger, greater, the new me
I'll prepare myself and then he'll see.
for, here and now the line is drawn
He'll find me waiting with the dawn.
He'll find that daggers now replaced,...