chris chapman Poems
- Love Your Parents. we have to live every moment as it comes, ...
- Self Harm Kills. self harm can kill, for the one doing it, ...
- Emotional Healing. how can you heal these emotional scars, ...
- Parenthood so you're kids are being a pain, and your last ...
- Hard Times. we all go through hard times, where we want to ...
- True Friends. wow you have a thousand friends, but how many...
- Now You'Re Gone. when he looks into your eyes, he sits ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about chris chapman
Love Your Parents.
we have to live every moment as it comes,
we have to cherish each moment we spend with our mums,
and spend as much time with our dad,
take my advice and you will be glad,
for they will not be there forever,
so dont be silly be clever,
cherish every waking moment with the ones you love,
because someday they will end up above,
looking down on you proud,
from a wandering cloud,
they will be there,
helping with your birdens to bare.