Chris Harris Poems
- The Nursery Forfeit the golden sun Risen forever new ...
- Sprules House Across the green room Unclosed the doors of ...
- The Woodman Darkest green laden early to evening Summer ...
- Lillie In solemn fascination Before the migrant past ...
- Groundzero Stolen were the days Naked in the dawn ...
- Replicant Hide in an open field Become a shadow camouflaged...
- Under The Sun Under the sun Tomorrow dies tuneless An ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chris Harris
Forfeit the golden sun
Risen forever new
Within this moment torn
Changed as vacant rooms
Fugitives unaltered fell
Guiltless shone misshapen lands
Unwoven scheme this moment last
Companions bound uncaptured stand
Brideless were the gowns
Betrayed so fine unshadowed
Laid always everless known
As statues unvisited
You don't have to live to die
All stays a dream in truth
Of lies said still preside
Unkeyed beside the lame
Users of words and ways defy
Heartless as each day
Begun timeless as diaries ...