Chris Lee Poems
- Jungle To me the jungle is such an extraordinary place, ...
- Clouds Clouds trickle by, way up in the sky, They make me ...
- Sleep I should be asleep, dawn will be here soon, Hello to ...
- I'M Not A Poet I really don't know, what to do sometimes, ...
- Dreams When can a dream, become a reality, If you want it ...
- How Much You Mean To Me You are to me, my day and my night, ...
Only realised recently that there was a site for poems, so i thought i'd join in lol more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chris Lee
To me the jungle is such an extraordinary place,
Full of vibrant colour, mystique and grace,
In all its splendor, there lies a hidden past,
Those who take a journey, it may be their last,
For in this paradise, lies dangers abound,
They'll stalk you for days, and then they surround,
This is an enigma, and nature's in charge,
Tigers on the prowl, and snakes so large,
Monkeys are dancing, from tree to tree,
Colourful birds singing, as loud as can be,
Oh what a place, to trek and explore,
Beauty and the beast, what can offer much more,