chris ryder Poems
- Fleeting Thoughts Of A Man Alo... smiling confuses people they...
- The Runner a young boy runs he runs alone once, once he ...
- Kissing You when our lips touch explosions go off in my ...
- Terrified Child you came so close you ignored sharp teeth ...
- The Court Of King Henry all is fun and games in the ...
- A Lonely Tree On a lonesome hill stands a lonesome tree, ...
- Ashamed all my life i have been ashamed all my life i have ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about chris ryder
Fleeting Thoughts Of A Man Alone
smiling confuses people they think im happy
laughing confuses people they think their funny
haunted by the absence of the one i love
losing the friends i hold dear
overprotectrive of the few i have left
time for me is now limited
people ask me the same old questions
but dont take the time to listen
im a tortured soul and so
i dont believe in a god
i refuse him