Christal Blue Poems
- A Poet's Thoughts I've sat here for at least an hour, ...
- A Voice Unheard Struggling to be heard, I need someone to ...
- A Rare Treasure Throughout one's life, people come and go, ...
- After Darkness Comes Light
- Tears Tears are shed when life is given, Tears are shed ...
- That Day I shed a tear in sorrow, When I think about ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christal Blue
A Poet's Thoughts
I've sat here for at least an hour,
Trying to make every word right,
But my brain is slowly losing power,
As I write on through the night.
Tapping my pencil repetitively,
Occasionally staring at the clock,
It's good I'm not writing competitively,
Because now I have writer's block!
A few deep breath's calm the soul,
But my eye's slowly begin to burn,
Yet I'm determined to reach my goal,
If only the gear's in my brain would turn!
I look at my page with a gleaming smile,
As I realize I've created my own art,
And have learned a ...