Christal Blue Poems
- After Darkness Comes Light
- A Poet's Thoughts I've sat here for at least an hour, ...
- A Voice Unheard Struggling to be heard, I need someone to ...
- A Rare Treasure Throughout one's life, people come and go, ...
- Tears Tears are shed when life is given, Tears are shed ...
- That Day I shed a tear in sorrow, When I think about ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christal Blue
Best Poem of Christal Blue
After Darkness Comes Light
The dark clouds roll in,
The rain feverishly falls,
Now sunlight brings peace.