Christian Thomas Scott
Christian Thomas Scott Poems
- Eden By nightfall did we reach, And so begin our ...
- Homeward Slipping sand dunes, ice cold sundown, Windblown ...
- Dreams Words are but a shallow well, With strength to delve...
- Kingfisher Tilted over sky and earth, as but a passing, ...
- Ashes Let us break our bread with travelers, And feast on ...
- For Her After the frost left us, and all that shines gave ...
- Shadow Bend ourselves over the Water, where the heat blends...
Every sunset is someone else's sunrise.
-Erasmus more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''And frozen are the flames within the green''Erasmus
''For what is love but chasing after wind,Erasmus
And living on the brink of living's end?''
''There is nothing so fatal to success than the belief one is already there.''Erasmus
''The most pitiful man, I think, is the one who does not.''Erasmus
Comments about Christian Thomas Scott
By nightfall did we reach,
And so begin our destination.
As though I would, at least, assume it was a stable course.
Though unsteady was the travel.
You caught me at a time,
And truth be told, there is no other way.
It was quite unlike most present happenings.
Yet something stirring where we will,
And if we may, lay down our heads to rest.
But we are not so fluid in the daytime.
And after several thousand years or so,
Of sitting on blank magazines and
Pamphlet rendered thoughts,
Those structures say:
Come back to earth, come back to feel...