Christine Anderson Poems
- Viva L'Amour There's a clock on the wall and it's measuring ...
- Something Wicked (Holy) Eve in the garden gives Adam a hard ...
- All Aboard Futile resistance, it's off in the ...
- Superman Wake up, dreamer, from your trance Coincidence and ...
- Smash It To Pieces Wake up, you can't sleep in It's ten to ...
One of the top independent music artists in the United States, Christine Anderson has made a career for herself by setting her poetry to music. An amateur scholar of quantum physics, Anderson has done research into what thoughts are made of, what inspiration is, and why we dream. She is currently authoring a book of poetry for children as well as a collection of her work for adults. More information is available on her official website: www.christineanderson.net more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christine Anderson
There's a clock on the wall and it's measuring down
The time you have left til you're dust on the ground
The people you love with the time that you've got
Determine if you are rememebered or not
Viva l'amour, viva l'amour!
Stiff-collared businessmen feeling worn out
Shiftmen and driftmen they've forgotten about
Churchmen and craftsmen and madmen and whores
Are slaving their lives away. What about yours?
Traveling salesmen, homeless and kings
Dishearted lovers with Danieli rings
With all you don't have and with all that you're not
Go back to love's...