christopher bagley Poems
- Sitting By The Fire Sitting in the dark Not knowing where to...
- Light Or Dark All humanity must one day make a choice. To ...
- An Eternity Of Silence Insecurities run rampant Along the ...
- It’s Time For Good-Bye As noticeably leaves begin to ...
- Echoes Voices from within Echo distant fears Far away ...
- Mommy The mirky walls of hallowed granite harbor horrors of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about christopher bagley
Sitting By The Fire
Sitting in the dark
Not knowing where to turn
Myself a contrast stark
With no bridges left to burn
Sitting by the fire
Sparks flying all around
Finding nothing to inspire
Feeling as if I’m being drowned
Sitting simply sitting
Uncomforted by the dawn
Sitting merely sitting
Pondering - How do I go on?