christopher flynn Poems
- A Wake The future brings From which you make From the ...
- A Child Is Born Animal instinct of pure desire Sets a tone ...
- A New Way I need a new way The old way is gone We had ...
- My Desguise The Friday before the end of time With ...
- You Are The Best For Me You are the best for me The best ...
- Gone Flying I am floating Swimming through the air Think ...
- Shadow I am the shadow of truth inside Pure of ...
I am new to this site, although I have been writing poetry and lyrics for years. I enjoy writing as most of my poetry just flows from me and I have to capture it before it is lost. Please enjoy my poetry as I enjoy writing it. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about christopher flynn
The future brings
From which you make
From the smallest moves
to the biggest days
One small event
triggers a landslide of change
your life's story
Are the decisions you make
Nothing good is easy
So take the right path
You build each day
with the love that you have
A story is building
To be told at your wake
How will you be remembered?
What will they say?