Christopher Jackson Poems
- Rain Alleviating, almost a mist, Vertical, perfect, ...
- Remember Remember me as you close your eyes, Soft on the ...
- Today… Today I hurt myself, Just to see if I could still ...
- Shadows You whisper in my ear. Your flitting, faltering, ...
- Chryselephantine You’ll never see me, Through this ivory ...
- Oh Sweet Vampyria Oh sweet Vampyria unto you I resign, Do ...
Poetry is one of my passions and i decided to join this to hopefully get a little feedback and learn from others.
I'll fill this section in in more detail when i have time. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christopher Jackson
Alleviating, almost a mist,
Smashing crystals on the,
Just a trickle nothing more
But if sweet downpour
Can cause such pain,
Let it rain on me forever.