Christopher Talon Poems
- Flying With Angels Flying with angels you and I, Once ...
- I Await Your Company (NOTE: This poem is a puzzle. Do you ...
- Blizzard '77 The winter storm has reared its ugly head, The...
- Pilgrims Progress The venture is cold and bleak, hardly ...
- Christmas Joy Oh, what a delight, To see such a sight, To...
I have been writing poetry since I was a little kid, mostly to get out thoughts. But now I would like to learn how to write proper Elizabethan English; it is so romantic.
I hope to be a published and wonderful poet one day. I need your help, if you are well versed in that style. I deleted some of my poems because of errors; I will bring them back once they are finished. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christopher Talon
Flying With Angels
Flying with angels you and I,
Once across the open sky,
Swooping over large oak trees,
And just above the open seas,
Laughing and playing,
Tall grass swaying,
You see, there is an angel in you,
And an angel in me
Singing notes of everlasting love,
A gift in our hearts sent from above,
Don't want to stop feeling this joy,
As a little girl, as a little boy,
Come to terms with who you are,
A light in heaven, a precious star,
A glitter in your eye,
Will never burn out,
Will never die,
Hear the laughter,
Feel the ...